This is the smallest Delay Box made by Digital Delay, but The Little Wizard Delay Box has many of the same features of much larger delay boxes.
A 2-line display shows all four delay settings at one time. This allows Your Dial, Their Dial, Delay 1, and Delay 2 times to be reviewed without having to switch between screens.
- Crossover Delay Box
- CrossTalk Compatible
- 1 or 2 hits at the tree with built-in 'How Late' feature
- Tap Up or Tap Down to .001 seconds
- 3 push-button modes
- Push-button Interrupt safety feature
- Driver Reaction Tester
- Data Lock feature
- Back lit display and control buttons
- Line Lock output for anti-roll staging
- Glove Friendly
- Compatible with all cylinder engines
- Compatible with all ignitions
- Face Size: 4½" x 3" x 1⅜"
- Overall Size: 6¾" x 3" x 1⅜"
- 12 and 16 Volt compatible
- 2 Push-button inputs
- 2 12-Amp outputs (Transbrake and Line Lock)