Vance & Hines Sidewinder Exhaust Hayabusa (99-22)
Unit price per
The new system is designed for drag race-use on Suzuki Hayabusa models from 1999 to today. Its 4 to 2 to 1 configuration is the ultimate design for peak horsepower, particularly for higher displacement or heavily modified engines, including those running nitrous set-ups, but will still provide good gains on milder set-ups as well.
The exhaust is manufactured of lightweight 304 stainless steel, so it weighs only 14 pounds, a reduction of 30 pounds from the 44-pound stock system. It includes tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance. The system also includes features that allow it to be adapted for whatever level of performance an owner/racer is seeking. This includes oxygen sensor bungs and an optional baffle so that the pipe can be adjusted to meet a broad range of performance mods.
- Lightweight 304 stainless steel construction (.049″ wall thickness) with brushed finish
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance
- “Competition Only” Riveted Vance & Hines Logo Badge
- Slip-fit collector joints with dual swivel end retention springs
- Tuned length megaphone with optional baffle available (headers are 1-5/8″ tapered to 1-7/8″, 4-into-2 collectors are 1-7/8″ to 2-1/8″, final 2-into-1 collector 2-1/8″ to 3″, megaphone tapered from 3″ to 3-1/2″ then stepped to 4″)
- Two, 18mm oxygen sensor bungs for stock O2 sensors or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- Weighs only 14 pounds, 30 pounds lighter than the stock Hayabusa exhaust.
- Includes exhaust port flanges, oil cooler bypass kit and spring puller tool
- Fits all years 1999-2022
- Lower fairing modification required; adhesive cut-out template supplied