Using a Sidewinder or a close fitting aftermarket header?? Pain in the butt to pull your filter off and inspect it, or just change it? This part helps fix all of that headache. This is a 2 piece design, you thread the base on and tighten it snug, so the bolts are parallel to the ground(No more than 1/4 turn). Then attach the main body, and you're done.. reinstall your header for the last time this season. The filter goes on to the side.. easy and clean.
Our Innovative Oil Filter re-locator saves' time and aggravation when changing or inspecting oil filters on bikes with restricted access (Sidewinder pipes in the way, or a turbo).
Available for models below
- Suzuki Hayabusa (99-20), GSX-R1000/R (01-20), GSX-R750 (96-20), and GSX-R600 (97-20)
- Kawasaki ZX-14 (06-20), ZX-12R (00-05), and ZX-10R (04-07)
- Allows easy filter access for sidewinder or large exhaust systems
- Gains clearance for turbo applications or for ballast
- 4 adjustable positions
- Black anodized billet aluminum