PMR Tether and Barswitch Accessories
Regular price $9.95
Unit price per
Replacement switches for all bar switches
- PM-400 DPDT Double Position Double Throw on/on Black switch for barswitch. If your looking for a switch that one way powers one thing and the other way powers something else this is it.
- PM-401 SPST Single Position Single throw off/Momentary Black switch for barswitch. If your looking for a switch that one way is off and the other is only on while pressing the switch this is it. It is normally off and while pressing it it supplies power otherwise known as a momentary switch. Uses for this could be purging nitrous or letting out air via electric solenoid for air ride. PTT button for communications or even opening a garage door.
PM-402 DPDT on/off/on Black switch for barswitch. If your looking for a switch that is off in the center and on one way and also on the other way this is it. The best example for this switch would be used for headlights. In the center the lights would be off. If the switch was switched up it could be for the high beams and if it was switched to the down position it could be for low beams.
- PM-403 SPST on/off Black switch for barswitch (standard replacement for barswitch). This is your basic on/off switch. It can be wired for anything you need to turn on or off. Lights, Led's, nitrous, turbo controls, computers, etc.
- PM-403R SPST on/off Red switch for barswitch (standard replacement for barswitch in RED). This is your basic on/off switch. It can be wired for anything you need to turn on or off. Lights, Leds, nitrous, turbo controls, computers, etc.
This switch could wired many ways these are just an examples. This is the same as the standard switch that comes with all PMR Barswitch assemblys except in RED.
- PM-404 SPST on/on RED switch for barswitch. This is similar to the PM-400 except only single position and is RED, this means it has 3 terminals on the back and only one circuit. The pm-400 has 6 terminals and 2 circuits.
- PM-405 DPDT on/off/on RED switch for barswitch. Same as PM-402 but RED.
- PM-406 DPDT mom/off/mom Black switch for barswitch. If your looking for a switch that is off in the center and on momentary one way and also on momentary the other way this is it. We started carrying this switch because many people had a need for it for air ride suspension. Here is an example. Center off, switch up while holding it would air up and hold down and it would air down. It can be wired many ways. It is a normally off in the center switch with up and down momentary positions. It has 6 terminals in the back with 2 circuits.
- PM-406R DPDT mom/off/mom RED switch for barswitch. This switch is the same as the PM-406 just in RED
PM-78B Black Bar clamp
- Many people have asked us to make a back barclamp so they can mount our barswitches or killswitches on any bike with a 7/8 diameter handlebar. So here it is! This will allow you to mount any killswitch or 2 bolt (hydraulic bolt pattern PM-53, PM-50, PM-54, PM-45, PM-47 etc) Barswitch made by PMR. Many people use this for drag bikes with no clutch lever or you can now add switches to dirtbikes or quads. We use this to mount switches on our KTM dritbike(see picture below). One switch is used for the 8" HID headlight and the other is used for the fan) This is CNC machined and then black anodized to match the barswitches and killswitches.
- PM-305 Killswitch Plug
- PM-370 Racing Associations Approved Killswitch Lanyard with Plug
- Pm-390-Button. Replacement Thumb Button
- Pm-390-DDB. Button bracket only for Digital Delay Bracket